Tri Spirit Team is an affiliated club of Triathlon England.
We are also affiliated to the CTT.
Info for joining Tri Spirit Team and it’s benefits
Advantages of joining Tri Spirit Team:
- It’s free to join.
- Free coaching by BTF level 2 coaches.
- Free or reduced entry to Tri Spirit Events
- British Triathlon Federation (BTF) membership is reduced by £11 per year for members of affiliated clubs (such as Tri Spirit Team).
- The club insurance covers Tri Spirit Team members acting on behalf of the club for public liability.*
- Members of an affiliated club pay reduced entry fees for events – if you also join the BTF.
- Save £5 a month on swim/gym membership at The Stour Centre which includes free use of the Julie Rose Stadium athletics track.
- Team members to train with, support and advice from experienced triathletes and cyclists.
- Many special rates for discounts at leading nutrition, triathlon and wetsuit companies.
- Plus social events, discount vouchers, travel deals and the widest database of sports events available.
MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR 2018
Membership year runs from 1st Jan – 31st Dec 2018.
Membership for this year will be FREE. If you wish to join then complete this form, scan and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Liz King at 2 Harlakenden Cottages, Woodchurch, Kent TN26 3PS.
All membership enquiries contact: email@example.com or call 01233 860265.
|Date of Birth:||Age on 31.12.18:|
|BTF Membership No:|
|1st Claim Club:|
|2nd Claim Club:|
Under the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act, we will only use your personal information for club administration and communication purposes and will not pass on your details to any 3rd party without consulting you. By signing this application you agree to abide by the clubs current policies, including all safety and risk management requirements. You are also stating that you are medically fit to train/race and that you understand that while all reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure your safety you remain solely responsible for assessing your personal risks you may pose to others.